* 操作影片示範： 請點擊以下照片即可觀賞
- Power: 1000 W
- Voltage: 220-240 V ( 或110 V) 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions: H 498 x W 182 x D 360 mm
- Weight: 14 kg
- Beaker Capacity: 1 lt
- Max Fill Vol: 0.8 lt
- Ideal Pacotizing Temp: - 22 C
- Rotations: 10 000 rpm
- Air Pressure: 1.2 bar
A new spin on creative cooking
Select fresh, top-quality meat, fish, fruit or vegetables and place into the Pacojet beaker. Next add your preferred ingredients and top up the airtight container with a liquid of your choice. Deep freeze to -22˚C for at least 24hrs. When you are ready to use, simply attach the beaker to the Pacojet, select the number of portions you need and press “Start”.
The high-precision Pacojet blade spins at 2,000 rpm, shaving a micro-thin layer off the top of the frozen food, resulting in an ultra-smooth texture. Unused beaker contents remain frozen solid to be used later at your convenience.
- Uses the innovative technology of “pacotizing” – precision-spinning all types of foods into a fine, creamy consistency
- Works through deep-frozen foods without thawing, locking in optimal freshness and nutrients
- Prepares individual portions in 20 seconds – unused ingredients can simply be placed back into the freezer
- Produces ice creams and sorbets at the ideal serving temperature
- With the optional Coupe Set, also chops, dices or purees fresh (non-frozen) produce, meats and fish without generating heat, for optimum hygiene, flavour and colour
For Pacojet no quantity is too large or too small:
Makes one portion (approx. 3.5 fl oz) in 20 seconds or an entire beaker (1 Liter) in less than 4 minutes.
In just one hour the Pacojet will produce:
- 15 litres of sorbet or ice cream in 15 different flavours
- 15 kg of fine farce for pâtés, terrines, light and airy mousses
- 15 kg vegetable, herb or spice concentrate for sauces, oils, spice pastes etc.
- 150 portions of soup in 15 varieties
Let your imagination be your guide... Pacojet’s versatility will inspire you to create a signature dish for every course:
- Apéritif: Chic and unique frozen cocktails
- Starter: Delectable soups, pâtés, terrines, quenelles
- In-between: Sorbets to cleanse the palate
- Main: Entrées accented with vegetable, herb and spice concentrates (sauces, oils, pastes)
- Dessert: Light and airy mousses, exquisite ice-creams
- Digestif: Decadent after-dinner drinks
- No need to peel, puree or strain your raw material – simply dice, place in the Pacojet with your other ingredients and freeze
- Prepare beakers for the entire week at one time
Reduce food waste:
- Pacojet beakers are airtight and hygienic – no spoilage, oxidation or contamination
- Peels, fibrous cores, etc. can be pacotized into micro particles – why throw them away?
- Your fresh produce is sealed immediately in the air-tight beaker and stored at -22°C.
- Only the portions required are used. The rest goes back in the freezer for later use
New colour graphic display and touch screen with intuitive icons
Easier to operate and now customizable
- Comprehensive, illustrated instruction manual
- Complete cleaning cycle shown on the display
- Visual guidance for simple and hygienic cleaning of the machine
- Customization of user settings
- Customize your Pacojet 2 to fit your preferences and needs
* 使用客戶 : 天母義瑪卡多餐廳 ...