Six Danish chefs—including Bocuse d’Or 2019 winner Kenneth Toft-Hansen and three Michelin-starred chefs—demonstrate versatility and skill in this two-volume showcase of sixty seafood recipes. Stylistically they are quite varied in their approach, but each exhibits great imagination in their use of the abundant seafood Denmark enjoys from the Baltic, the North Sea, and the North Atlantic.
The hardcover volume 1 contains handsome color photographs of each of the plated dishes and volume 2, a paperback, includes the recipes
Featured chefs are:
- Kenneth Toft-Hansen of Svinkløv Badehotel
- Jonathan Berntsen of Clou
- Brian Mark Hansen of Søllerød Kro
- Nicolaj Christiansen of Treetop
- Christain Gadient of Brus/Spontan
- Poul Andrias Ziska of Koks
One hardcover volume; one paperback volume. Color photographs throughout. In English and Danish.